10.1 Blood is...
- Describe the components and functions of blood
- Discuss the composition and functions of plasma
- Describe the origin and production of the formed elements in blood
- Explain what determines a person’s blood type and why types are important
10.1a Blood Typing
10.1c Immunity, Briefly
10.2 Blood does...
- Describe the process of red blood cell “recycling”
- Discuss the steps involved in coagulation
- Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology. Students create original works as a means of personal or group expression.
- Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information. Students locate, organize, analyze, evaluate, synthesize, and ethically use information from a variety of sources and media.
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations. Students troubleshoot systems and applications and transfer current knowledge to learning of new technologies.