Some Screencastomatic videos require Java 1.5 or later. Check your Java
1.2 Nature of Science
1.2a Bouncy Balls
Unit Technology Goals
- I can demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology. I can create original works as a means of personal or group expression.
- I can use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others. I can contribute to project teams to produce original works or solve problems.
- I can use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources. I can plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
- I can understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior. I can exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity.
- I can demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations. I can understand and use technology systems and troubleshoot systems and applications.